Wednesday, April 18, 2012

LOVE LETTER TO MY COACH

Before I make any further contributions to this blog, I MUST acknowledge the expert coaching I have received in Kettlebell Sport.  Lorna Kleidman is a 3-Time World Champion lifter, World Record Holder AND the FIRST woman to achieve Master of Sport International Level in 20kgs snatch.  Lorna also found time to author the book, BODY SCULPTING WITH KETTLEBELLS FOR WOMEN.


A competent coach must be able to instruct and inspire.  Lorna does both of these like a true professional.  With my limited experience with kettlebells, she was able to get me ready for the IKFF Nationals in November 2011....IN ONLY TWO MONTHS!  Lorna expertly makes adjustments to my technique without making me feel discouraged.  Most importantly, she has me motivated to keep making progress in Kettlebell Sport.  I'd be lost without her  Thanks Lorna!

Not lucky enough to live in Manhattan and want to train with 3-Time World Champion Lorna Kleidman?  No problem, she is available for online training through the IKSFA (International Kettlebell Sport and Fitness Academy) website.


No comments:

Post a Comment