Thursday, April 19, 2012

THE CONTINUING STORY OF YURBUDS BILL

Ever since I began long-distance running to improve my conditioning for Girevoy Sport, I've waged a personal battle with headphones.  Either the Apple earbuds supplied with my ipod are too small for my petite earholes.  Or, my alcohol infused sweat shorts them out creating a brain blasting sound that is reminiscent of a Yoko Ono album.  But my new Yurbuds Inspire earbuds seem to be working.  The patented Twist-Lock technology totally secures the earbuds in place.  Sound quality is decent.  And after a handful of sweaty workouts, NO screeching!  Only complaint is the controls mechanism.  Unnecessary ounces for a feature that I personally don't use.  But hey, they're "Developed by athletes FOR athlestes."  There's even an IRONMAN logo on there to prove it.  Give it 4 out of 5 Yoko Onos.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, we were so excited to read this awesome review! Thank you, and we're so glad to hear you're happy with your new yurbuds!

    Hey you should check out our #beyondthewall photo contest! http://bit.ly/beyondthewall We don't have any Kettleball photos yet!

    Good luck and thanks again!

    team yurbuds

    ReplyDelete